Media Sales Representative (Brunei)
The Simple Sum is looking for a sales representative to help us as we accelerate the monetization of our fast-growing financial literacy platform. The person will be a self-starter with responsibility for all aspects of revenue generation – including sales presentations, pitching and contract negotiation. This could be with brands, media agencies and everything in between. This person has to have the confidence to play a big role in a small team and work closely with our team in Singapore. We’re looking for candidates with a can-do attitude and has the desire to help take a growing international brand into the Malaysian market.
- Generating and closing leads
- Maintaining an active pipeline and prospects list
- Negotiating contracts and pricing with prospective clients
- Helping to identify and formulate pricing structure, newly commercialisable areas and revenue other generating initiatives for TSS
- Visiting clients and prospective clients to cold call and pitch
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in media sales
- Good contacts with media buying and advertising agencies preferred
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
TSS is a go-to source for personal finance empowerment. We help young adults understand financial concepts and the pathways open to them, via content that’s entertaining and informative.